Sunday 8 May 2016

Relation..

Wow! Friends
Again I am here after short break… busy on scripting and colligate of Hindi poem
 title Kavyakanshi.
(Listening to music in my room and flipping the pages of a book.92.7 Big FM..RJ..voice Baja tey raho..song – Tu jasey Naraz Nahi  Zindagi Hairan hu….)My eyes glued on word relation before pen down on this term I am going to rejuvenate than settled on the couch.
My cute daughter suddenly grabbed my shoulders from behind and eager to present memorabilia from school but a telephonic ring from her friend brings pause on her verse. My mind still on word relation.Yes.. 
I am talking about this tiny word relation , a single word with whole meaning. In our life, many things happen  but this is a simple and sweet word with complex nature leaves the indelible  mark that the year cannot erase it.Sometimes we pride ourselves and are happy about it.Somethings bring shame, disgrace and sorrow for us but we can't ignore it.Whatever we experience we glance from it. Things do not always happen between two people.'Conditions apply' word also play.
A  tug  of  war  between  hope  and  return  always there. For some   relation ..On the one hand, used to  cry at  night and force to bring curved lips on the other side.We needed attention on plenty of things to maintain relation.
 Love, care, faith, affection was the prime essence of relations. Strong impacton the question of  what, where, how and it remains after death.The big question always is ..why every time I have to prove myself.Life may not offer the same chance.(Zindagi Na Milegi doobara….) life is 10% about what happens to us and 90% about how we communicate to it)
Before you guys considere me bore I am going to finish my word …Hearing footsteps of my daughter Ready for her chatter patter….

4 comments: